Friday, January 25, 2008

ohhh

For years in college, I admired Rodney Smith. I wanted to shoot with him, shoot like him, be a groupie, anything. He was/is unstoppable in his creativity and attention to detail. I always assumed his life must be so fun, his work exciting everyday. I even called. But I was graduating early, they would only accept interns through the school, and a certain professor I knew would not give me the opportunity unless I stayed an entire year longer in school. That wasn't an option financially, so it didn't happen. It's not too late, and I just saw that you can take a workshop for a weekend w/him for a mere $2,600. Well, maybe someday. His images are like fine art with a fashion twist, and he has shot for huge fashion empires because of this. Tasteful, luring, and bold. I can't get enough.


1 comment:

rachel lee said...

If you take a workshop from him, let me know! His pictures are amazing...