Friday, December 28, 2007

christmas

We had a nice, relaxing Christmas this year. Christmas Eve we went early to g&g lashers, and I helped coordinate a family photo of all the grandkids (i'll have to post that this weekend), we all went to Christmas mass, caroling to some family friend's houses in sombreros and bells (one of the songs was feliz navidad) and then spent time eating and laughing w/all the aunts, uncles and cousins. Christmas day we ate a delish breakfast and opened presents, where Santa was so good to us! I got Jan these headphones (they went up this week!) for him when he shoots, to block out sound and help his hearing from getting worse. He got me (w/help from grandma) an ipod nano!! It's my work out incentive now that I can strap this super light thing to my arm. Nano is also perfect for showing people some of my photography, or Jan's videos when he interviews for internships. Eric got me the new Feist cd, as well as the Martha Food cookbook . Awesome photos, easy recipes, and perfect for our busy lives. Rick & Alicia suprised us w/a super light rice cooker, perfect for our small place and needs for now. It's similar to this. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: